Shoden is the first practitioner level in Jikiden Reiki. The course consists of three parts and you will receive Reiju in each of them.
In this course you will learn:
- The history of Reiki in Japan
- Basics of Japanese culture needed to understand Reiki
- Gokai (five principles of Reiki)
- About accumulation of toxins and body’s natural healing
- The concept of Byosen and how to use it in treatment
- To use Reiki to treat yourself
- To use Reiki to give treatment to others
- To administer first aid using Reiki
- To perform Ketsueki Kokan Ho, massage technique that stimulates elimination of toxins
- To practice Hatsurei Ho To
- To chant Gokai in Japanese
And you will have a lot of hands-on practice!
In Jikiden Reiki students are teacher’s responsibility and I remain committed to support you and follow you up on your Reiki path for the rest of my life to the best of my abilities.
The bond between teacher and student is a very important and strong. If you would like to check out if we are on the same wavelength – let’s have a chat or come for a treatment session., If you don’t think I am the best one for you,I would gladly put you in touch with an other certified Jikiden Reiki teacher.
I teach the course in the same format my teachers did – over 3 consecutive days. However, due to practical reasons this can be transformed to 2+1 days, 2 days + 2 half days follow up or even 2 days if the group is small. We can talk about what suits you the best.
The content and the fee are set by the Institute in Kyoto, Japan. Fees are the same in the same currency zones.
Courses are given in
- French and
Group size is typically 2-6 people.
- 380 CHF in Switzerland
- 250 EUR in France
- Other countries – on demand
- Repeat course reduced fee 200 CHF / 150 EUR
Next courses dates:
2 – 4 September 2023
7 – 8 October 2023
The best way to get introduced to Reiki is to experience it yourself.